Pilot Brewing is holding our first Industry Night.
Join us on August 10 from 4-10 pm as we show some love for the craft beer industry and give you the first taste of our beers. We will have a 20% discount on all beer for industry members. Meet our Brewtenders who are the ones making the delicious beers you'll be enjoying.
Our current line up is:
1. Cafe Latte Stout — A 5.3% Chocolate Milk Stout with locally roasted coffee from Smelly Cat.
2. Island Hopper — A 5% Tropical IPA with fruity hops and the zest of grapefruit, oranges, lemons, and limes.
3. Belgian Dubbel — A 6.4% Belgian style dark ale with notes of banana and bubblegum.
4. Trappist Single — 5.2% Belgian style light ale with notes of… (it's only been fermenting for 3 days, so don't have all tasting notes yet)
1. SMASH Azacca IPA — 100% Pale Malt IPA, singled hopped with Azacca
2. Cinnamon Bun Brown Ale — A full-bodied brown ale brewed with toasted pecans, cinnamon sticks and Madagascar vanilla beans
3. ExBEERiment: Saison Yeast — A 5% light based Saison ale fermented on three different yeast. Each beer showcases a different yeast strain while keeping all other parameters equal. Yeast strains include Wyeast French Saison, White Labs Belgian Golden Ale and White Labs Belgian II.
4. ESB dry hopped