Get ready for a throwdown of the area's tastiest restaurants on 4-wheels as they battle it out for YOUR VOTE!
Join us at Oak Street Mill on Saturday, June 16 from 12pm-8pm as 15 of Charlotte's best food trucks look to become crowed «Champions of Old Town».
Guests will vote for their favorite food trucks in categories such as:
-Most Creative Menu
-& People's Choice!
A local «celebrity» guest panel of judges will decide on the winner of the coveted Critic's Choice Award! Hand-made trophies by Edie Lee Art will be presented to the winning trucks!
Festivities also include:
---> Local Breweries
---> Street Vendors
---> Indoor/Outdoor seating
---> Kids Activities
---> & More!
Here's how it works:
1. Gather your friends, neighbors and pets and find your way out to Oak St Mill in Old Town Cornelius
2. (recommended) Have your group all get food from different trucks and meet back up to share your findings!
3. Purchase any meal or side that catches your eye from as many trucks as you'd like. They all take CASH or CARD.
4. Have a craft beer! (or water — or something else… up to you ;))
5. Check out the other awesome artists, craftsmen, vendors and businesses!
6. Fill out one of the VOTING BALLOTS located on each table and at the Event Info Booth.
2017 Cornelius Food Truck Invitational Lineup:
Ruthie's of Charlotte
Mel's BLT Kitchen
The Improper Pig's «The Oinker»
Ole Buddy's Oinker Express
Lobster Dogs-Food Truck
Carolina Smash Truck
Hiya Food truck
Mambo on Ruedas
MarlieQ's Caribbean Queen
Food Freaks of NC — Food Truck
& more coming soon!!!